- Prized yearling heifer at Guernsey Show
Agricultural extension work
Cattle -- Showing
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Sloan, R. L. more info on Sloan, R. L.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: 10-18-34; [First] Prize Junior Yearling Heifer, Junior Champion; Angel May's Beauty, Exhibited by Mrs Stewart Ramsey; Transcribed from accompanying envelope: December, 1934; Made by R. L. Sloan; Burke [County]; Guernsey Show at Morganton, October, 1934.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).