- Prized dairy cow with boy on farm
Agricultural extension work
- Item identifier:
- Artz, John W. more info on Artz, John W.
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: This is "Red" a few days after dropping a fine heifer calf. This is one of the high producing cows in Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Almonds registered Jersey herd of six. eight years ago he started with a $100 registered heifer. The Almonds love their cows and give them the very best attention. Newell the only boy, likes to help his mother at milking time. Newell Almond and "Red" the prize cow in Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Almond's small Jersey herd.
Stanly County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).