Calves at Jersey show
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Calves at Jersey show
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: October, 1937; Made by K. A. Haney; Judging calves at dairy show, Buncombe [County]; Mr. Cushman, S. C. dairy [extension] specialist placing calves at Jersey Show, Asheville, N. C. Ted Bryan with his calf first.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Agricultural extension workers
Cattle -- Showing
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Haney, K. A. more info on Haney, K. A.
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)