Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dairy cow
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mathis, L. G. more info on Mathis, L. G.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: August, 1937; Made by L. G. Matthis; Queen Bess of Silver Cup; Scotland [County]; Queen Bess of Silver Cup, No. 409387; Leader in class G.H.I. Last year; Record, 6881.1 [pounds] milk, 377.8 [pounds] butter fat. Average 5.49 [percent] class G.H.I.; Sire, Quail Roost Foremost Taxpayer, No. 176002. Dam, Quail Roost Cavalier's Bell, No. 330597. Record, 8637.3 [pounds] milk, 467.1 [pounds] butter fat. Average 5.49 [percent] class G.H.I.
Scotland County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).