- Champion milk and butter-fat dairy cow
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Lady Ox Fordia. A fine Jersey cow that demonstrates Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Morrison's farm on Sharon Road. Lady Ox Fordia is the champion milk and butter fat cow on the Isle of Jersey for the year 1936, producing 720 pounds of butter fat and 15,554 pounds of milk at 7 years old.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).