- Bull calf from Quail Roost Farm
Agricultural extension workers
- Item identifier:
- Fox, John W. more info on Fox, John W.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Made by J.W. Fox, October 1939. Bull calf from Quail Roost Farm owned by John Walter Bacon, Orange County. L to R. Don Matheson, Farm Agent, John Wallace Bacon, John Walter Bacon, owner of calf
Orange County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).