- White faced calves
Cattle -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Four of Mr. J.D. Morris' white faced calves sited by pure bred bull and produced from high grade and registered cows. The entire lot of eight calves produced by Mr. Morris this hear were heifers.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).