- Short horned cow
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: This short horned cow was purchased by Mr. J.D. Morris, Youngsville, N.C. #1 from Dr. J.E. Foster recently. Mr. Morris is building a herd of beef cattle using chiefly grade cows and a registered Hereford Bull.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).