- Farm Club Boys at Tri-County Encampment studying management of the farm forest July 1926
Young farmers' clubs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester #62. Group #1 Farm Club Boys at Tri-County Encampment (Davie, Davidson, & Forsyth) studying management of the farm forest. July 21st, 1926
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).