- Club boys hiking in Caldwell County
Young farmers' clubs
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Farm Forestry Series #217, by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester, 1928. Club Boys who "stuck" on hike, Edgemont to "Lost Cove" cliffs. All others "fell out." County Agent Hendricks and Forest Ranger Coffey were leaders of party. Caldwell County.
North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Forest Resources
Caldwell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).