- Blackjack Oak on Cecil Clay Loam soil between Ricks Hall and 1911 Dormitory on State College campus
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- McCrary, O. F. more info on McCrary, O. F.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Dec. 7, 1928, made by O.F. McCrary. College Campus. Blackjack Oak on Cecil Clay Loam soil between Ricks Hall and 1911 Dormitory on State College campus. Note round head of tree on this soil type. Distance 100 feet
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Robert Henry Ricks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940 more info on Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940
- Nelson and Cooper, architects more info on Nelson and Cooper, architects
- Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957 more info on Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957
- North Carolina