Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Black walnut tree 10 years after setting a one-year seedling
Community and Extension
Eastern black walnut
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. 1940. #1074 black walnut tree 10 years after setting a one-year seedling. Same tree as shown in picture #335. tree planted by Erline Woodlief, Kittrell, Route 2. Tree grown from nut gathered at Mt. Vernon. Vance County.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).