Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- A very dense stand of black locust after two season's growth. Badly eroded land is being reclaimed by
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1937, by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. 916 - A very dense stand of black locust, natural reproduction, after two season's growth. Badly eroded land is being reclaimed by these excellent soil builders. J.C. Lynn, County Agent, Mitchell County, in foreground.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).