Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- A nice stand of black locust on land too steep to cultivate
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. 804 - A nice stand of black locust on land too steep to cultivate. Madison County. The owner has girdled the trees despite the fact that much of this same area, recently cultivated, is now only a mass of gullies. What a need for education here!
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, Rufus H. more info on Page, Rufus H.
- Created Date:
Madison County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)