- A nice stand of black locust on land too steep to cultivate
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1936, by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. 804 - A nice stand of black locust on land too steep to cultivate. Madison County. The owner has girdled the trees despite the fact that much of this same area, recently cultivated, is now only a mass of gullies. What a need for education here!
Madison County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).