Billy Old, South Mills, working in his 4-H timber thinning project
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Billy Old, South Mills, working in his 4-H timber thinning project
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, April 1942 by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 1133 - Billy Old, South Mills, working in his 4-H timber thinning project. This project was judged the best in Camden County and one of the best in Eastern North Carolina for 1942.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
Camden County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).