Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall and Paul King look over Paul's timber thinning project
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series April, 1942 by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 1131 - Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall and Paul King, 4-H Club member of Sampson County, look over Paul's timber thinning project which was conducted in competition for the award trip to Georgetown.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).