- Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall and Jack Ray Tart, 4-H Club member look over Jack's timber thinning project
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, April 1942 by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 1129 - Assistant County Agent J.P. Stovall and Jack Ray Tart, 4-H Club member (Dunn, N.C., Route 5) look over Jack's timber thinning project, which won the Sampson County championship for 1942.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).