Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Calvin Boseman and his younger brother standing by harvest from Calvin's timber thinning demonstration
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1941 by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 1100 - Calvin Boseman (right), 4-H Club member of Enfield, Route 2 (Halifax County) and his younger brother standing by harvest from Calvin's timber thinning demonstration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).