- Group of Wilson County 4-H Club boys with assistant county agent and vocational teacher at forestry field day
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series 1939 by W.J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester. 1044 - Group of Wilson County 4-H Club boys with assistant county agent and vocational teacher at forestry field day. Thinning demonstration in the background.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).