- Group of farmers and 4-H boys following a demonstration in which undesirable trees were removed from a stand of mixed pine
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series 1936 by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. 852 - Group of farmers and 4-H boys at the farm of Mr. Jess Baker, Obids, Ashe County, following a demonstration in which undesirable trees were removed from a stand of mixed pine.
Ashe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).