- Director Don Brown, left, and Technical Adviser Richard Leslie confer in Nash County on a problem encountered during the filming of "Waves of Green"
Motion pictures -- Production and direction
Agricultural extension work
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Director Don Brown, left, and Technical Adviser Richard Leslie confer in Nash County on a problem encountered during the filming of "Waves of Green," a movie portraying the work of State College and the other land-grant institutions in the United States
Ford Motor Company. Rouge River Plant
more info on Ford Motor Company. Rouge River Plant
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).