- On the Set of "Waves of Green"
Motion pictures -- Production and direction
Home demonstration work
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell) more info on Bennett, Landis S. (Landis Seawell), 1908-
- Transcribed from information found with original: Amy Lee Miller, left, assistant home demonstration agent in Nash County, North Carolina, and Actress Opal Neal of New York work on a canning project which will be shown in "Waves of Green," the Technicolor movie which is being sponsored by the Dearborn Motors Corporation (Photo by L.S. Bennett).
Ford Motor Company. Rouge River Plant
more info on Ford Motor Company. Rouge River Plant
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
Nash County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).