- Science Experiments at Williams Hall - Radiation laboratory
Science -- Experiments
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: IC.2 Technician in the radioactive laboratory. In the background is a vault in which the amount of activity is being measured by Geiger counters. Left: Mrs. K. Brafford, Right: Miss B.J. McCaskill.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).