- Science Experiments at Williams Hall - Mass Spectrometer
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: 1C.I. Dr. C.D. McAuliffe working on the mass spectrometer, and instrument used to measure stable isotopes
McAuliffe, Clayton D.
more info on McAuliffe, Clayton D.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).