- New Locust pole line construction - Duke Company
Electric lines -- Poles and towers
Electric utilities -- North Carolina -- History
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jones, D. E. more info on Jones, D. E.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Locust pole line construction - new - Duke Power Company. Between Wilkesboro & Taylorsville, April 6, 1937. Taken by D.E. Jones. Note small diameter of pole and unfinished surface.
Duke Power Company
more info on Duke Power Company
Wilkes County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).