Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Nematode Prevention, 1969
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Soybean -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Defference -- A chemical soil treatment made the difference in the number of bean pods on the soybean plant held at left by Joe Bass and the one held on the right by Worth Gurking. Both grew on land infested with cyst nematodes as part of an on-farm trial of new soil treatment materials.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).