- Nematode Prevention, 1969
Agricultural extension work
Soybean -- Diseases and pests -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Defference -- A chemical soil treatment made the difference in the number of bean pods on the soybean plant held at left by Joe Bass and the one held on the right by Worth Gurking. Both grew on land infested with cyst nematodes as part of an on-farm trial of new soil treatment materials.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).