- Peace Corps Trainees
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Food preparation studied -- Peace Corps trainees are learning simple methods of cooking during their classes in home economics at N.C. Sate. Shown above is Mrs. Mary Olguin (right), coordinator of the home economics training, supervising the cooking using a "buddy burner." The two Peace Corps girls are Franscine Finkel, New York (left) and Carol Rockyki, Penn. -30-Maidred Morris - 8/3/64
Peace Corps (U.S.)
more info on Peace Corps (U.S.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).