Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Potato Planting Demonstration
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: A group of SIPA County Agents in Cuzco [illegible] a potato planting demonstration. treating soil for [illegible], spacing and [illegible]. When extension recommendations are followed they produce up to 400 bu. per acre.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).