- Soil Treatment Demonstration
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: A group of S.I.P.A county agents - a demonstration of treating the soil for [illegible] this field is planted to corn. Bill Carpenter - Head of Extension Information N.C. State College is on [illegible] left.
Carpenter, William L.
more info on Carpenter, William L.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).