- Hacienda owner and a group of his campesinos (peasants) 1963
Agricultural extension work
Indians of South America -- Andes Region
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Dr. Jacinto Caceres P., a hacienda owner and a group of his campesinos (peasants). This is a typical view of the peasants in the area
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).