Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Urubamba Valley near Cusco
- Transcribed from back: Urubamba Valley near Cusco - a fertile valley, intensively cultivated since the Inca civilization the slopes are terraced to the top - one of the most fantastic views ever seen
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
Urubamba River Valley (Peru)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)