School and Family Gardens, Peru
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- School and Family Gardens, Peru
- Transcribed from mount: 42.- An important part of station activities has been the organization and supervision of school gardens and family gardens (132-52).
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).