- Mr. Stanley Andrews Examining Tapping Procedure, Peru
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 40.- Mr. Andrews, Administrator, TCA, examining tapping procedure on a rubber tree near Tingo Maria. Left to right: Ing[°] Crespo Administrative Director Station; Dr. Hubbell, Agronomy Advisor; Mr. Andrews and Howard Allard, BPISAE, Advisor on Rubber (128-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).