- Heifers Grazing, Peru
Cattle -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 33.- Heifers (Native, Zebu, Guernsey cross) grazing on the hill pasture lands of the Station. These cattle are part of the herd being used in a breeding program involving crossing of native cattle with Zebu and Guernsey. The resulting animals possess increased disease resistance and grow more rapidly than the native cattle (32-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).