- Ing[°] Dieguez Examining a Banana Plantation, Peru
Bananas -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 29.- Ing[°] Dieguez examining a banana plantation infected with Sigatoka disease: The cost of recommended control measures exceed the current value of the banana crop. Other crops which the Station has found to be adapted to the Amazon region of Peru may replace most of the banana production.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).