Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Ing[°] Dieguez Examining a Banana Plantation, Peru
- Transcribed from mount: 29.- Ing[°] Dieguez examining a banana plantation infected with Sigatoka disease: The cost of recommended control measures exceed the current value of the banana crop. Other crops which the Station has found to be adapted to the Amazon region of Peru may replace most of the banana production.
Community and Extension
Bananas -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)