- Copper and Zinc Deficiency in Plants, Peru
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 21.- Symptoms of Copper and Zinc Deficiency: Note excessive branching of terminal shoots (55-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).