Zinc Deficiency, Orange Plant, Peru
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Zinc Deficiency, Orange Plant, Peru
- Transcribed from mount: 20.- Zinc deficiency in a young orange plant: Minor element deficiency is serious in the zone. A mediocre Washington Navel orange is transformed into a high quality fruit by addition of minor elements (50-52).
Community and Extension
Oranges -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).