- Ing[°] Garayar Examining Orange Plant, Citrus Nursery, Peru
Budding (Plant propagation)
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 18.- Ing[°] Garayar, head fruit culture section, examining an orange plant in the citrus nursery: In this nursery a new budding method was used which decreased the length of time to produce budded citrus plants from 1-1/2 years to less than one year with a great saving in cost production (111-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).