Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Ing[°] Garayar Examining Orange Plant, Citrus Nursery, Peru
Community and Extension
Budding (Plant propagation)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from mount: 18.- Ing[°] Garayar, head fruit culture section, examining an orange plant in the citrus nursery: In this nursery a new budding method was used which decreased the length of time to produce budded citrus plants from 1-1/2 years to less than one year with a great saving in cost production (111-52).
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).