- Experimental Oil Palm Plantation, Peru
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 17.- Experimental Plantation of Oil palms (Elaeis guimeensis): This planting which is 3 years old includes three different cultural management practices; namely: a) native weeds, b)indigofera, and c) intercropping with food crops (3-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).