Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Experimental Oil Palm Plantation, Peru
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from mount: 17.- Experimental Plantation of Oil palms (Elaeis guimeensis): This planting which is 3 years old includes three different cultural management practices; namely: a) native weeds, b)indigofera, and c) intercropping with food crops (3-52).
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).