Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Ing[°] Burgos Examining Oil Palm Seeds, Peru
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 15.- Ing[°] Burgos, Head of Arboriculture Department, examining a cluster of African Oil Palm Seeds: This tree is 6 years old. Oil palm gives promise of being commercially important in the area. The Station has ordered a small pilot plant to make further tests in adaptability and quality of oil palms (1-52).
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).