Clipping Pastures, Peru
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Clipping Pastures, Peru
- Transcribed from mount: 13.- More palatable forage has been provided for cattle on the station by clipping of pastures. The cattle gather the clipped and dried gramalote and graze readily on the fresh young shoots (109-52).
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).