- Clipping Pastures, Peru
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 13.- More palatable forage has been provided for cattle on the station by clipping of pastures. The cattle gather the clipped and dried gramalote and graze readily on the fresh young shoots (109-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).