Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Ing[°] Vargas and Dr. Hubbell, Pasture of Carpet-Grass, Peru
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from mount: 12.- Hill Pasture of Carpet-Grass: Which has produced abundant forage on the Station. Ing[°] Vargas, (left) Head of the Crops Section and Dr. Hubbell (right) Technical Advisor of Agronomy are testing various other grasses in an effort to find the best grass for conditions in the zone (108-52).
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).