- Ing[°] Vargas and Dr. Hubbell, Pasture of Carpet-Grass, Peru
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: 12.- Hill Pasture of Carpet-Grass: Which has produced abundant forage on the Station. Ing[°] Vargas, (left) Head of the Crops Section and Dr. Hubbell (right) Technical Advisor of Agronomy are testing various other grasses in an effort to find the best grass for conditions in the zone (108-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).