Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View of Tingo Maria, Peru
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: This town has grown since 1938 from 150 people to over 5,000 people in 1952. The research efforts of the Station have assisted agricultural development. Facts discovered on Station plots are applicable to most of Peru east of the Andes (105-52).
Tingo Maria (Peru)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).