- Administrative Building, Agricultural Experiment Station, Tingo Maria, Peru
Agricultural experiment stations
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: Cooperative research work between the U. S. Government and Peru was initiated in 1942. The work is now a part of the Point IV program of technical assistance to foreign countries (104-52).
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
Tingo Maria (Peru)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).