- Jean Anderson
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Other Date:
- Transcribed from caption attached to original: Special service to daily papers; Release on receipt; (Mailed July 21, 1952); Assistant Editor; (one col. mat); Miss Jean Anderson, above, Cornell University graduate and former assistant home demonstration agent in Iredell County, has joined the Publications Department staff of the State College School of Agriculture as an assistant editor, according to Dr. F. H. Jeter, agricultural editor of the college. Her duties involve press, radio, and publications work in home economics. The appointment is part of the School of Agriculture's expanded informational program under "Nickels for Know-How."; --wsh--.
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).