- IBM and Dairy
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from original caption: (Left to right) Dr. J. E. Legates, head animal breeding; Marvin E. Senger, dairy specialist in charge of production testing; and H. Hugh Lytton, dairy records specialist in charge of processing, look over records being tabulated on an IBM machine at N.C. State College.
Legates, James Edward
more info on Legates, James Edward
Senger, Marvin E. more info on Senger, Marvin E.
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).