Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Vice President of the Farm and Home Makers Conference
Community and Extension
African American women
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Jones, Robert Earle, 1922-2000 more info on Jones, Robert Earle, 1922-2000
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Vice President, Guilford County, Farm and Home Makers Conference; New Bern N.C., August 15, 1940, Vice President of the Farm and Home Makers Conference from Guildford County; (2 Extra Copies); Transcribed from information found with negative: No., Negro work; Date, August 1940; Made By, R.E. Jones; Subject, Farm and House Makers Conference at New Bern; Location, Craven Co.; Used In: Ext. Farm News - October, 1940.
New Bern (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).