African American extension agent giving demonstration in poultry, 1928
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- African American extension agent giving demonstration in poultry, 1928
Community and Extension
African American farmers
African Americans -- History
Agricultural extension workers
Chickens -- Housing
- Original Format:
Black and white negative
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group of people gathered in front of chicken house watching an extension agent holding a chicken, Alamance County, North Carolina, 1928.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)