Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Absenia Johnson and Aron Johnson with corn
Community and Extension
African American boys
African American farmers
Corn -- Yields
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jones, Robert Earle, 1922-2000 more info on Jones, Robert Earle, 1922-2000
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information with negative: [left to right], Absenia Johnson and Aron Johnson, 4-H corn club members of Dawson 4-H Club, Route 1, Scotland Neck, N.C. The two brothers produced 80 bushels of corn on an acre.
Scotland Neck (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).