- Shucking corn at farm of Jim Jordan
African American farmers
Corn -- Husking
Corn -- Yields
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Jones, R. E. more info on Jones, R. E. (Robert Earle)
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from caption: Farm of Jim Jordan, Ridgeway, N.C. The corn being shucked is from three acres of land making 75 bushels per acre. At the extreme right is Mr. C.S. Wynn, Negro [County Agent].
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).